Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Leprechaun

*Edited a month ago

Beautiful New Layout For MSN Articles 😲

Hello Members, Is It just me or has anyone else noticed the New Article Layouts for the News Articles on MSN?. I'm referring to the New Page Style and Layout of the pages. This New layout has the Heading of the article shifted slightly to the Left with a Picture ( If Available ) just to the right of the Heading and the option of leaving a "emoji" for your feelings on the article and NOW you can leave a "Comment" also. Directly below this is the bulk of the article itself. And at the far right lower corner of the article is a place were you can also start a Conversation or join in if it has already been started. The pages Have a VERY Clean and Fresh Non Cluttered feeling and look with a more Modern Style and feel. I wish I could leave a Clip of a page here for you, but unfortunately there is no way to upload a clip to the board. Also I didn't see this New Style until I "Cleared All Of My Edge Browser History" for those of you Not seeing this New Clean Look Please clear your browsers data. I feel that Microsoft has something Very Special with all the New Modern Styling and Features they keep adding. These new Clean Modern Features and style definitely have come a LONG way since the OS's of Yesteryears. Way to Go Microsoft please keep up the excellent work.πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š How Do You feel About This New Look ? Likes/Dislikes?