Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Magnulast

*Edited 9 months ago

Can we have a auto-translate (Forced) feature?

I'm not sure about you, but having posts in spanish is annoying(To me at the very least), there are dedicated forums in other areas that have international forums dedicated to the language, spanish on the other hand is streching it. I'm not trying to bash on spanish, but I don't get why we don't have a translate feature yet, MSedge doesn't even detect spanish on the site. The reason why I'm don't like this is because having another language makes the posts look like it's unmoderated, I understand it's a nit-pick, but when we have like, 8 posts in spanish that take the front this seriously needs to stop. Being understandable is one thing, but having no-consideration that english is primarily used on this site is another. It single handedly destroyed all conversations on this site, and while I can understand first time users on forum sites this needs to change. Suggestions: Provide a Forced Translate Suggest English is prefered. Restrict *Other Language* Titles Language Filter option (And no, workarounds go soo far, but doesn't fix the issue.) (This post was put in other category) I just want to see if some people agree with this opinion, hence this wasn't put in feedback. EDIT-- (NOTE: portuguese brazil) instead of spanish.