Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Magnulast

7 months ago

Has anyone actually used "Behind the Scenes" as a category?

Why is it there? Who used it? Is it for fanfic or what? But, what can we use it for? Regradless I can understand why creativity is there, such as Krita being a payable option on windows 10 store, or free as a installed application. Productivity might be useful, but it's kinda awkward if isn't seen on another post on microsoft answers or a site that shows it. Entertainment, oh..ohhhh, that's kinda questionable, either that could be for game troubleshooting, or is it for actually playing games and describing them, on a windows community forum? This is in the productivity category, I am wondering if I could just ask them a questions in regards to UWP, and why apps like the Photo has two versions, One Verision where it's base stripped form is really fast, and doesn't kill your battery life, but the other version is much more feature packed and great, but has all these unfinished touches that makes it bad. Transparent acyrlic kills GPU in it's sheer usage, and etc. My problem is when you have categories like these, it really makes you wonder what you can really post, either something relevant to what's happening or something like a troubleshooting tip. And no I'm not gonna use the feedback icon, The xbox gamepass extension was just as interesting as opera GX Ok, so ignore the rest of the text above, did anyone actually use this category?