Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Hamza Ghori

2 months ago

How to send Feedback hub issues properly about photo app

I'm wondering if feedback photos is sent either via text, or via diagnostics. For example, looking at the photo's app, there are four problems with it: 1: CPU usage is extreme, and caps out on startup, (Photos app, Runtime broker, State Repository (30%+CPU usage))and can reach around 40% usage. 2:Sometimes checkboxes appear, when scrolling down on photos. 3:When using the search bar, the first time all options show, album, tags, and etc. However, after searching and adding a photo to a album or whatnot, but after that is done, you have to restart the app, and then albums will reappear. 4:When selecting a file via a option shown it does not properly select the search properly. Aka (Searching for thisiscool.jpg searches as thisiscool jpg which results into nothing being found.) How in the world do I even send these privately, without revealing the photos, do I just send a text box message, and send diganostic logs? under which one pls. BTW 5th issue, can we please remove the unnecessary header acrylic(Transparent) under album view? Also, remove forced video editor integration, if I want it, I'll ask it for a render, if not, please don't make it use my CPU, apple doesn't do it(Force it), why do we have to do it? Acrylic(transparent) uses too much cpu and gpu on desktop window manager :(