Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

IanMRiff

a year ago

I think Microsoft is controlling my Computer

I used to be a member of the Windows Insider group, but I have not been active in almost a year... until I started researching Microsoft Windows ;E 5, then I noticed that thea few months ago I was testing software for a client, I was testing/researching Microsoft 365 E5, I tested it for about a month with my client to demonstrate everything that it can do for his company... Since then, I have done a factory reset on my computer, and changed my Microsoft account information, when Windows 10 Home was complete,, I purchased the Upgrade to Pro, I have tried to use bitlocker with problems from the Group Policy telling me that for Security some settings are managed by my system administrator, I am my own system admin. In recent weeks I purchased 2 YubiKey's so that I can use them with either Bitlocker or within windows for better and faster logins... but I have hit another road block and I cant get the Keys to work because some settings are not in my control. Windows Insider group was connected to the business programs... I ended that subscription... I cleaned and reinstalled Windows.. Help Please