Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Anne Budd

a year ago

Microsoft is not just in the business of selling software!

I tend to think that Microsoft is an 'Agent of Change'. πŸ’―βœ” With each evolution of its operating systems and Cloud developments, there quickly follows a change revolution. MS and its Windows is a bridge for where we are now and where we wish/need/want to go. This kind of bridge manifests itself in many ways, for example, this Windows Community and the Insider Programme. We can all get involved in design, notwithstanding our various levels of skills, expertise (or otherwise) and motivation. Our feedback and challenges to Microsoft makes their teams stronger and even more dynamic. When I first challenged the Moderator of this platform concerning more features to aid disabled people, I had no idea at the time that I was, in fact, on the bridge - never occurred to me πŸ™ƒ Duh! Motivated by what the Moderator indicated, I am now designing a full spec document for a BOT to hopefully enhance the Windows experience for blind people. Whether or not I will be able to bring this idea to fruition is in the 'laps of the gods'. However, I will apply my best endeavours to make a blind person's experience of Windows a positive and rewarding experience. By contributing to this platform and the Insider Programme, you are on the bridge and by posting your views/comments/questions and solutions you are an Enabler and Influencer. You will motivate others to do the same. I personally think this is so cool. 😎🀩 We are the Users and what we think is, I believe, important to Microsoft. At least, this is my personal experience. I welcome your different opinions. Many thanks for taking the time to read this posting - see you on the bridge 😊 Keep well.