Microsoft Outlook 365 (Desktop)
In all the years I've been using Outlook, I have never had this happen, so I thought I would pass it on just in case any of you ran into it. I don't know for sure whether or not this last update caused the problem but it's suspicious When I got an email, I noticed that all I was getting was the header and not the body of the email. Played around with some setting and thought I had it fixed. Nope! Did a little searching on Bing, and found it to be a known problem and the cure was rather simple. Turns out that the server seemed to think that I was in Offline mode. reset that along with a few other parameters while I was in there and the problem seems to have disappeared. Keep that in mind if that happens to you. Apparently it is also a known issue with Gmail as well.
Give a reaction: