Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Leprechaun

*Edited 2 months ago

MS Edge Version 90.0.818.42 Official Build "Question-?"

Hello Everyone, I have a question about the new Version of MS Edge 90.0.818.42 (Official Build) (64-bit) running on my Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) with all current updates applied. The thing is, in Edge Under Settings/Profile/Personal Info, there is a list of Autofill information that Edge uses to speed up filling out forms on the net. I have turned this feature OFF (Just Now) the "Save and fill personal info" and it no longer suggests the information there. However! How do I "Delete" the information still visible there under this setting???... I have tried "Resetting Edge" and almost everything I could think of to try. With NO luck. What am I missing?... I know it's probably something very simple that I'm just not seeing👀 Thank-You For Any Help You Can Offer ______________________________________________________________ I Found It! 😲 If you have this same problem go to : 1-Clear browsing data 2-Choose what to clear 3-Autofill form data (Includes Form and cards) That's it 😊 Enjoy!