Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Vishal Latnekar

7 months ago

Need to reinstall Microsoft store

I tried many things but still not able to reinstall Store as it was not working I tried some youtube videos but still not able to reinstall. Some example - I tried 1. Click Start, type Powershell. In the search results, right-click “PowerShell” and click Run as administrator. 2. In the PowerShell window, type the command, shown below and hit ENTER. ➤ COMMAND: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage and press ENTER. In order to restore or reinstall Microsoft Store, start PowerShell as Administrator. Click Start, type PowerShell. In the search results, right-click the PowerShell and click Run as administrator. In the PowerShell window, type the command given below and press ENTER. This should install/reinstall the Microsoft Store app. After the process ends, reboot your PC to complete this action. ➤ COMMAND: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Powershell Get-AppxPackage not working? The issue might occur because the AppX Deployment Service was disabled. Here's how to enable it: 1. Press WIN + R, type in 'regedit' and and press Enter 2. Navigate the following path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AppXSvc 3. On the right hand double-click on Start 4. Set it to 2 and press OK 5. Now, restart your computer. It should work now, give it a try!