Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Anne Budd

a year ago

Oh no a keyboard oopsie ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”

I preface this posting by indicating that I reported this oopsie to the 'Hub' yesterday evening. ๐Ÿ˜Šโœ” At 19:40 UK local time, I attempted to use my computer. However, I found that my Bluetooth keyboard was unresponsive to my 'tapping'. I had several attempts to remedy the problem; the keyboard remained unresponsive. I had to ask a family member if there was anything happening on the screen ๐Ÿค” - there was not. I decided to do re-start - the keyboard remained unresponsive. I then powered down the device, unplugged all device and peripherals and plugged back in and powered up. I was able to check settings using my mouse pointer and I located a system message that read my email provider settings were out-of-date, My email settings have never been out of date. I concluded that Windows had been checking my system. No problems with that. ๐Ÿคฉ I clicked on the MS account panel and proceeded to go through the checking process. The Bluetooth keyboard was re-initiated. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ #JustSharing ๐Ÿ˜Š Keep well all.