Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

oscar nguyen

*Edited 2 months ago

Sfc/Scannow PLEASE HELP

Everytime i use the Sfc/Scannow command it says Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. But when i scan it again shortly after (30mins-1Hour) it says it Windows Resource found corrupt files and were unable to fix some. I also tried the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth command but it just says the same thing all the time. Also whenever I'm playing games (COD, Fortnite, etc. i can play smaller games with no problems though Brawlhalla, minecraft, etc.) they crash pretty often, this problem has been going on for a while now and i cant seem to fix it. I've tried redownloading the games multiple times and also tried factory resetting my pc but the problem still occurs. I dont know much about PC's so i dont know if its an internal problem or not, I bought this PC almost a year ago from Facebook Market place and the guy said it was about 10 years old. Whenever the games do decide to not crash it runs smooth. Somebody please help i just want to game without my games crashing!!