Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Kam from KamEDU

*Edited 5 months ago

What's new for Shopping in Bing

Hey Bingers, Bing launched some new shopping features last week. Using these features this holiday season will make finding the right holiday gifts that much easier. Deal Hub on Microsoft Bing In Microsoft Bing's Deal Hub, you can browse online deals from different retailers. Imagine all the Black Friday sales info all in one place. Shopping Hub on Microsoft Bing is getting a facelift Now in the Shopping Hub, you can find Gift Guides to help inspire you to find the perfect gift for your friends and family. Bing's also added comprehensive product details into the search results, so you know what you're getting before you even click through to the retailer's website. Shop the Look Using Bing Visual Search Technology we're bringing you Shop the Look. This new feature can help you find out what pair of shoes go perfectly with those pants you're thinking about buying. I don't know about you, but normally I'm not really excited about holiday shopping. With these features, though, I'm getting a bit more in the gift-giving spirit. You can read in detail about these and other new features at our Windows Experience Blog. Have you been using the features? How have they been working for you?