Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Fuzzy

3 months ago

Why do I have to keep signing on to One Drive?

I have Windows 10. Ever since an update in September I get these message several times a week from notifications-it used to be every day. "We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed). (NOT SO) Select here to fix it in shared experience settings". Sometimes I get the message that I must be using a new device. (NOT SO) Anyway I got to setting and check "Fix" Then I sign in with my email and password. Then I have to wait to get an email with a code. If I use my computer, I have to sign in to my email which wants 2 step verification so I sign into another email to get that code. On an on it goes. It is very frustrating. Even after going through ALL the steps, if I want to save a Word Document (Word 2019 not 365) I have to sign in to the cloud again. The nerdy computer help for microsoft can't understand my question of she will connect me with a person, then after a few minutes it times out and says try again later. I am at my wits end and considering buy an Apple Computer.