Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Anne Budd

a year ago

Windows 10 - it's a game changer 😁

There are some of us on this platform that have remarked that Windows 10 'rocks'. I absolutely agree with that opinion. πŸ‘ πŸ’― For years I have viewed my computer and its software technologies as 'tools'. Nothing wrong with that because that is what they were - tools; to help us get the job done and go on to the next job. πŸ”§βš™πŸ’» Yes, Windows 10 has really smart tools and whiz-bang features but I cannot ever recall, any operating system or its features being so dynamic that has compelled me to move away of my laissez-faire approach to my computing needs and consider making big changes to my computing needs. Until that is, Windows 10 came along. 🎈🧨 Yes, Windows 10 'rocks' - but it's much more than that ladies and gentlemen of this platform- it's a real game-changer. If any of you are not registered with the Insider Programme, I would suggest you check it out - really worthwhile; and Users get to play an important role in the evolution of this operating system. Keep well and many thanks for taking the time to read this post.