Skip to main content
Microsoft profile picture

Omid Ash

6 months ago

Windows 10 Update fails entire OS Win10, 2020 Update failur

I had an Old PC with Windows 8.1 pro, which 4-5 yrs ego updated to Windows 10 Pro by Microsoft. Yesterday I got ultimate 2020 update offer from Microsoft site and after hours of download and installation, my PC had every kind of problem, and now it does not even boot to OS. Searching on Internet, I found I'm not alone, and millions of peoples having the same problem. First I think it was very stupid for Microsoft to put this update out there, and making people to somehow go for buying a new version of Windows 10 (base on its 7-8 yrs cycle of new OS release). It could done this honestly by releasing a new Windows for sale, and I would not lost tons of file and $100s worth of installed Software on my PC. Now there is not even a USB tool or USB Trouble shooting neither any clue, where the problem is. My system on my most used PC I had is blocked, and no any reference on Microsoft attack the problem the way to solve, but leading to get a New Window OS, use installation USB, and here you go Now you have a new Windows 10 sold. Seems like Lebanese Gang working with Indo-Bangeladeshi Programmers to run Microsoft 2020 !